Plaats reactie

Surnames I am researching

sandilee9
female
I am researching the INGLIS family in MISSOURI during the 1800's. James Inglis is the earliest Inglis I have found records of. His gravestone in Mount View Cemetery, Polk County, says 1773?/1793? to 1843. His wife, Eliza (Elizabeth) STRAIN signed his probate record. She later remarried to Erasmus RUPARD and moved away (Hickory County?). I think James' father's name is William but I can find no proof of this. William may have lived in WEST VIRGINIA, but I have not been able to find a record of a William who had a son named James. Can ayone help?
Sandi in Idaho

louange
female
I am unable to find the marriage of my ggrandparents. Edward Shevlin and Louisa Keough. When single they were in Rawdon, Quebec and then went to Vermont where my gmother was born. No marriage records in Canada. Hoping something in the US

Louise

ikrstekanic
male
I`m looking for family Peracin,they immigrated from todays Slovakia to USA,around 1900. year.
My mothers grandmother Anka Peracin,married with Ilija Cibic in the USA,then they moved to Argentine because Ilija`s job,after that they came to ex-Yugoslavia,Bosnia. Anka`s brother stay to live in the USA,he has 3 children.I`m trying to find them.We think they were in Chicago.

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “United States”