Plaats reactie

Turney family tree Buckinghamshire England

zoe4
female
Is it Turner or Turney you are looking for ? What documents do you have let's say between 1419 and 1550 ?
If it is TURNEY, I think you should rewrite your message with the correct spelling in the title,
ajones5
male
Invulmodus : grafisch
Stamboomnavigatie : grafisch
Stamboom bekijken
Hi Zoe4
  You say i should write the correct name in the title of Turney family tree Buckinghamshire England
After reading my post once again i cannot see a Turner in the title line only Turney.
  Regards
    Andrew
ajones5
male
Invulmodus : grafisch
Stamboomnavigatie : grafisch
Stamboom bekijken

No reply from Zoe4 in regards to Geoffroi De Tournai. Only a comment on the header name which she was wrong. And i gather Zoe4 has no information on the Turney family history to impart.
indiana59
female
Are you all not also the Tunney's of Ireland of Mayo - am I on the wrong track here as their surname relates back a long way too from French origins . . .

And did William the Conqueror not also come from France bringing his French sidekick Geoffrol De Tounai with him . . .

Their surname progressed from Toni - Turney's - Tierney's and Tunney's who at one time originated from England but were then kicked out of England into Ireland by Oliver Cromwell's and his Roundheads . . .

Not sure - but it does sound none too dissimilar from their own history as to where their surname originated from . . .
Laatst gewijzigd door indiana59 op 19 oktober 2018, 12:34, 3 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “United Kingdom”