Plaats reactie

grootouders Engeland

If you need help with your family history research then post your question here.
floydje
female
Invulmodus : grafisch
Stamboomnavigatie : grafisch
Stamboom bekijken
I'm trying to make my Family Tree. My Dad was English and came over as a soldier in the Second World War and later met my Mum and made his live in Belgium. He was a Londener and I would like to find his parents.
ericdubois
male
Volunteer moderator
Stamboomnavigatie : tekstueel
Stamboom bekijken
If your parents are deceased, you should ask for a copy of their death certificate in the town where they died. You will probably have to prove your filiation. If you know where and when they were married, you can also ask for their marriage certificate. Those documents are too recent to be available online, but should both contain the exact date and place of birth of your father and his parents' names (and possibly a little more information about them). With that information, you should be able to get your father's birth certificate and continue on from there.

Note: you have 2 Alfred GEORGE in your tree. You should merge them.

Eric
floydje
female
Stamboomnavigatie : grafisch
Stamboom bekijken
Thank you for the information. I have a brother who's name is also Alfred George.
Greetings
Anne
ericdubois
male
Volunteer moderator
Stamboomnavigatie : tekstueel
Stamboom bekijken
Marie-Thérèse BEROUW is married twice; to Alfred GEORGE and to Alfred Charles GEORGE.
https://gw.geneanet.org/floydje?p=marie+therese&n=berouw&type=fiche

To avoid confusion as your tree grows, you may want to adopt the standard convention of initial cap for first names and all cap for last names.

Eric
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Family History Searches”