Plaats reactie

Mulholland/Mullholland, Brisbane-Queensland 1887

dal
Could any kind person with access to marriage records in Brisbane 1887 please do a look up for me ?
I live in Switzerland but my research areas have mainly been Scotland/Ireland and Wales until now.
According to birth certificates of the Scottish born children of my g.g.g.aunt Mary HENDERSON and her husband William MULHOLLAND they married on the 8th JULY, 1887, Brisbane, Queensland. I have records relating to them in Ireland and Scotland but I cannot find a ship passenger entry for either. Mary registered her first child as illegitimate.

Mary MULLHOLLAND HENDERSON
B.1885 BELLSHILL,LANARKSHIRE,SCOTLAND. (illigitimate)
m. Mary HENDERSON

Sarah MULLHOLLAND
b.1890 Bellshill, Lanarkshire
F: William Mullholland.
m: Mary HENDERSON
Parents Marriage date: Jly 8th 1887 BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND.

John MULHOLLAND
b: 1893 Bellshill, Lanarkshire
F: William Mulllholland
m: Mary HENDERSON
Parents Marriage date. July 8th 1887 BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND.

"If" they married in Australia as stated, they certainly did not stay there more than 3 years, but unlike the cat curiousity is not killing me .....it`s just making me scratch and the itch is driving me crazy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Honorah, Switzerland

ljv42
female
Invulmodus : tekstueel
Stamboomnavigatie : tekstueel
Stamboom bekijken
Hi there,
just for your info:

To find BDM info in Queensland, this is the Government site. It's free - and covers1829-1914. https://www.bdm.qld.gov.au/IndexSearch/BirIndexQry.m

dal
Thanks so much for replying to my message. I did get help from a wonderful person who actually found a child born to this couple in Australia. I appreciate you taking the time to send this link. Once again thank you for your kindness,
Honorah
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Australia”