Plaats reactie

St. Etienne de Baigorry Church Records

gsorondo
male
Invulmodus : grafisch
Stamboomnavigatie : grafisch
Stamboom bekijken
Hi,
I am researching my family history and found that the origins of the family were in St. Etienne de Baigorry. I have found a couple of records but these date around the latter part of the 1600's. Does anyone know where I can find records dating back from the 1500's through the early 1600"s.
Thanks
vhermann1
female
Invulmodus : tekstueel
Stamboomnavigatie : tekstueel
Stamboom bekijken
Hello:

You may have already checked these and the records they have may not go back as far as you wish. However,

If you are interested in civil records for the Departement Pyrénées Atlantique, you can go to http://earchives.le64.fr/archives-en-ligne/etat-civil-search-form.html They have records

The departmental collection, transferred to the Departmental Archives by the registries of the high courts
The municipal collection deposited in the Departmental Archives or kept by the town halls.
These collections consist of parish registers (before 1792), civil status registers (after 1793) and decennial tables (from 1803).

There are other types of records that can be searched by clicking on the drop down Archive button in the upper left corner.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “France”