Plaats reactie

Collard of Pezarches

pcollard2
male
Invulmodus : grafisch
Stamboomnavigatie : grafisch
Stamboom bekijken
I am trying to trace my ancestors who lived at Pezarches, Seine-et-Marne. Their surname was Collard.
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Hello,

To get some help, it would be useful to give more details: first names, dates (even approximate), names of spouses ... ;)

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
pcollard2
male
Stamboom bekijken
Hello Claudine,

Thank you for your message. My ancestor was Jean Collard who married Claudine Diot in 1690 and was buried in Pezarches on 6 Jun 1705. His Son, Louis was born in Pezarches in 1704 and emigrated to Mauritius.

Regards,

Pierre Collard (Sydney, Australia)
ericdubois
male
Volunteer moderator
Stamboomnavigatie : tekstueel
Stamboom bekijken
There is one register for this period available online at the site below. Two other registers are only available on site.
https://archives.seine-et-marne.fr/fr/etat-civil

Eric
pcollard2
male
Stamboom bekijken
Thanks Eric,

I have seen this site, but it only covers the period from 1792. The information I am seeking is for a much earlier period.

Regards,
Pierre
ericdubois
male
Volunteer moderator
Stamboomnavigatie : tekstueel
Stamboom bekijken
There is one register online covering 1587-1667. Between the handwriting, faded ink, and high contrast film used, it's extremely hard to read. A few other registers are available on-site covering 1587-1789, 1606-1736, and 1737-1801.

See if this works: http://archives-en-ligne.seine-et-marne.fr/mdr/index.php/docnumViewer/calculHierarchieDocNum/142085/870:991974:18384:142085/1440/2560

Records prior to 1792 were maintained by the church. Records since 1792 are maintained by the town.

Eric
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “France”