Plaats reactie

Recherche acte de naissance Mariazell 1871

mellie10
female
Invulmodus : grafisch
Stamboomnavigatie : grafisch
Stamboom bekijken
Bonjour,

J'ai découvert il y a peu que mon arrière-arrière grand mère était née à Mariazell sur l'acte de naissance d'une de ses filles (elle a eu 3 enfants : 2 nés aux Etats-Unis et 1 en France).
D'après l'acte de naissance de sa fille Juliette Ferrenbach, née le 10 juillet 1901, elle avait 30 ans à ce moment là.

Elle s'est mariée avec Henri Julien Ferrenbach (dont le nom change au fil des actes : Jules, Jules Henry) qui était allemand (né en 1865 en Alsace).

Quelqu'un serait-il capable de me trouver l'acte de naissance de Marie MEYER née à Mariazell vers 1871 ?
Si cela n'est pas faisable, qu'elles sont les démarches à suivre, à qui s'adresser ?

Merci par avance de votre aide,

Mellie
jungleland
jungleland
Stamboom bekijken
Hello Mellie,
unfortunately i find in the birth records of the parish Mariazell no corresponding entry to Marie Meyer.

Also, the spelling Meyer in Austria is rather rare, usually the family names Mayer or Maier.

Here you will find the church registers from Mariazell: http://data.matricula-online.eu/de/oesterreich/graz-seckau/mariazell/?by_type=Alle&year_from=1673&year_to=1938#register-header

And here is the link with the corresponding birth index: http://data.matricula-online.eu/de/oesterreich/graz-seckau/mariazell/11560/?pg=134

Best regards from Vienna.
mellie10
female
Stamboom bekijken
jungleland schreef: 07 januari 2019, 16:56 Hello Mellie,
unfortunately i find in the birth records of the parish Mariazell no corresponding entry to Marie Meyer.

Also, the spelling Meyer in Austria is rather rare, usually the family names Mayer or Maier.

Here you will find the church registers from Mariazell: http://data.matricula-online.eu/de/oesterreich/graz-seckau/mariazell/?by_type=Alle&year_from=1673&year_to=1938#register-header

And here is the link with the corresponding birth index: http://data.matricula-online.eu/de/oesterreich/graz-seckau/mariazell/11560/?pg=134

Hello jungleland,

Thank you so much for your answer, I will do new research on the websites you gave me.

Best regards from France, and sorry for my approximate english :roll:
mellie10
female
Stamboom bekijken
mellie10 schreef: 07 januari 2019, 18:37
jungleland schreef: 07 januari 2019, 16:56 Hello Mellie,

Hello jungleland,

Thank you so much for your answer, I will do new research on the websites you gave me.

Best regards from France, and sorry for my approximate english :roll:
I have find this in the "Taufbuch 9 1871-1878" (page n°11), I don't speak german, so I don't undertand what it's written ... Could you tell me what is written in this line ? The "Acte de naissance 1871 - partie 1" is the left page and the "Acte de naissance 1871 - partie 2" is the right page. I've see "Marie" "Maier" and maybe "USA" just below his name. (my great grandmother lived during few years in New York City, and 2 of his children born were born in NYC.)
Bijlagen
Acte de naissance 1871 - partie 1
Acte de naissance 1871 - partie 1
Acte de naissance 1871 - partie 2
Acte de naissance 1871 - partie 2
jungleland
jungleland
Stamboom bekijken
Hello Mellie

unfortunately USA is not written here.

The first field says:
Born on the 3rd of June at 9 o'clock in the evening
baptized at 10 am 4 June

Under the name stands:
Died on 12.04.1946 in Sonntagberg N.Ö. lt. St. A. Sonntagberg v. 30.04.1946 Zl. 22/46.

This means that on 30.04.1946 the registry office Sonntagberg in Lower Austria reported that Marie died on 12.04.1946.

But the family name of this Marie is Steinacher, Marie Hofmaier is godmother.

By the way, the order of the respective entry is:
Left side:
- date
- Address
- Child's name
Right side:
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- name of the godfather
- Baptist
- midwife

If you need more help, do not hesitate to ask.
mellie10
female
Stamboom bekijken
jungleland schreef: 07 januari 2019, 21:30 Hello Mellie

The first field says:
baptized at 10 am 4 June

Under the name stands:
Died on 12.04.1946 in Sonntagberg N.Ö. lt. St. A. Sonntagberg v. 30.04.1946 Zl. 22/46.

This means that on 30.04.1946 the registry office Sonntagberg in Lower Austria reported that Marie died on 12.04.1946.

Left side:
- date
- Address
- Child's name
Right side:
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- name of the godfather
- Baptist
- midwife

Thank you for your quickly reply ;)
mellie10
female
Stamboom bekijken
Acte de naissance X0.JPG
jungleland schreef: 07 januari 2019, 21:30 Hello Mellie

The first field says:
baptized at 10 am 4 June

Under the name stands:

Left side:
- date
- Address
- Child's name
Right side:
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- name of the godfather
- Baptist
- midwife

Hello Jungleland,

Can you help me with this line of the "Taufbuch 1862-1871", seite 240 ? I have find a Maria in the line n° 156. Their is not father's name, but I think read that's mother's name is Maria Mittenstöger Mayer ... :?:

Thank you for your help,

Mellie
jungleland
jungleland
Stamboom bekijken
Hello Mellie,

the word after the Name Maria Mittenstöger is "Magd". That means "Maid".

Are you sure, that your information (birthplace and year) is correct? I´ve searched a lot and can not find a suitable entry.

mellie10
female
Stamboom bekijken
jungleland schreef: 10 januari 2019, 18:47 Hello Mellie,

the word after the Name Maria Mittenstöger is "Magd". That means "Maid".

Are you sure, that your information (birthplace and year) is correct? I´ve searched a lot and can not find a suitable entry.

Thank you for your answer. Here you can find the birth certificate extract of the third daughter (born in july 1901) of Marie Meyer, where I have the only information about her.

Best regards from France
Bijlagen
Acte de naissance de Juliette Ferrenbach - fille de Marie Meyer et Jules Ferrenbach.JPG
jungleland
jungleland
Stamboom bekijken
Hello Mellie,

next to "Mariazell" i can read "Wuertemberg". I think you are searching in the wrong country, because there is also a "Mariazell" in Germany.

Mariazell is a part of Eschbronn in Baden-Württemberg.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschbronn

Best regards.
mellie10
female
Stamboom bekijken
I am very confused, I have searched several times for a Mariazell in Germany but I’ve never found it :?
Thank you so much for your help, i’ll do new research in Germany !

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Autriche”