Plaats reactie

Lehmann Family Emigration - Hamburg to South Australia

Discussions regarding our ancestors who emigrated.
oztrev
male
My great great grandfather Gottfried Lehmann and his family emigrated to South Australia on the Ship 'Skjold' in 1841. He and his wife Anna (nee Irmler) had 8 children, the two youngest of whom died on the voyage. I have been able to find a lot of information about all but one of the remaining children in Australia. The one I am seeking information on is named Friedrich (or Friederich) Reinhold Lehmann and he has been cited as being a twin brother (although I have no proof) of my great grandfather Heinrich Carl Lehmann. I can find no records anywhere on this person. I am not even sure if he emigrated with the family although available sources say he did. he other possibility is that he also died on the voyage but the event was not recorded. Can anyone help please?
bvanherck
female
Invulmodus : grafisch
Stamboomnavigatie : grafisch
Stamboom bekijken
Name Friedrich Reinhold Lehmann
Event Type Marriage
Event Date 15 Aug 1868
Event Place Gahlen, Ogrosen, Calau, Brandenburg, Germany
Gender Male
Age 25
Religion Evangelische
Birth Year (Estimated) 1843
Father's Name Gottlob Lehmann
Spouse's Name Auguste Wilhelmine Schober
Spouse's Gender Female
Spouse's Age 24
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated) 1844
Spouse's Father's Name Ernst Schober
Volume 326
Volume Date Range 326, 1860-1874

On FamilySearch RECORDS (you have to make a free account to view the records :
https://www.familysearch.org/search/search/record/results?count=20&query=%2Bgivenname%3A%22friedrich%20reinhold%22~%20%2Bsurname%3Alehmann~
oztrev
male
Unfortunately this person is not the one I am seeking. My FRL was born around 1836 and his father's name was Johann Gottfried Lehmann. Thanks anyway.
burdett1
female
I believe he married Lavinia Domeyer and died in approx 1896. Your post is a while ago but I have some information if you would like. My great great parents. :)
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Emigration – Ship Lists ”